- What is a cookie technology:
On entering our website (www.dedeco.pl, www.dedeco.com.pl, www.dedeco.eu), cookies, or simple text files sent by our Google server, are stored at your computer, laptop, smartphone, tablet, etc. Most frequently, cookies contain website address, storage time at the end user device and its own unique cookie ID.
- Cookie origin:
A party sending cookies through the website is: DEDECO spółka z o.o. having its registered office at Wojska Polskiego avenue 8/41a, 70-471 Szczecin, Poland, and Google Inc. based at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View CA 94043, USA.
Our website uses two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. They are used in particular to do the following:
- Creating a session ID for each user due to the use of the framework technology for the correct operation of the service,
- Proper functionality of the start animation – a relevant cookie is responsible for a single start animation,
- Our web service sends Google cookies to end users visiting our website for statistical purposes; for more information see: https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
- Data collection and storage:
No information about users visiting our website is in any way collected, stored or processed by DEDECO spółka z o.o.
More information developed by Google Inc. about collection, storage and processing of cookies sent can be found at: https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
- Cookie-related configuring of software used for browsing websites: